cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRIP transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

can any one please let me know how to make "Perdiem reimbursment of meals" checkbox to be checked always for all trips in TRIP transaction.

we checked in Trip schema and V_T706S table both..is there any other configuration settings needs to be chaecked please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Would you please detail how you configured the field PTP42-UEBKZ to be marked default in transacation TRIP?

We need this field to be marked in all trips created through transaction TRIP. We don´t want to set this field manually every trip.

Thank you and best rgards,

Rafael

PRASANTH_GOP9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Please follow the below steps

1. FITVFELD transaction

2. Enter your trip provision variant

3. Select your Trip Scheama

4. Under Default Values tab strip, activate the check box Perdiem for Accommodations Checkbox set

5. Drop down the trip schema as per below path

Trip Schema --> Return Value According to feature TRVFD --> Travel Manager(Travel Expenses only) --> Trip Perdiems and flat rates --> Perdiem/Flat rate subscreen --> Select Perdiem Accounting for Accommodations.

6. On the right side screen: Select Alternative Display type radio button and activate both the check boxes below it

7. Save your changes.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Praisty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Pl check the table V_T702N_D for calculation setting, table V_T702N_C for influence of control parameters, t706V for per diem calculation according to hours, t706H for per diem calculation according to time. Pl let me know if you are not able to configure.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello nandagopal,

my problem is not with the configuration part.

in TRIP transaction i need to check one box for all trips.

i believe it is in Schema but i am not able to get it.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not clearon your requirement. Pl elaborate.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In TRIP transaction when i create travel expence for any trip. in the screen we have milage and Per diem reimbursment window.

in that under Meals and Accomadations there is a checkbox for Perdiem and Reimbursment of meals option.

by requirement is the checkbox is to be checked always for all Tripes irrespective of Domestic/Int/Abroad...

it is happening for all trips except Domestic trips.

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

What I've understand is that the meals per diem check box shpuld be always cheked for domestic or overseas trip. If my understanding is correct, you can do it in dialog control in define schema for individual field control.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello nandagopal,

thank you for your inputs, in Schema we have no.of validations.

this was done alrady..in schema i've checked and done the requitred. still it is not working.

if you ref my First posting you can understand better.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

As per my experience, we can control the TRIP screen or PR05 screen (Travel manager) with help of dialog control. You can create two trip schmas individualy and can be assigned in TRVFD.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nanda Gopal,

Issue was solved internally. for domestic trips for all activity tipes the program is not able to identify the Schema.

there was some entry in table TA22B was missing. we found. hank you for your inputs.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Srinivas Ramesh,

u need to select

Trip schema of domestic trip and in that

travel expense manager-genral trip data and per diems/Flat rates-genral trip data and per diems/Flat rates-per diem accounting for accomodations-ptp42-UEBKZ

and per diem accounting for meals - PTP42-UEBKZ.............u need to select display type of field as standard format

Regards

Rnalamotu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check V_T702G

Former Member
0 Kudos

no use..the table is no where related to my querry.