cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Interfaces as request and response object in webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using for my webservice methods Interfaces as request and response object.

When I test the webservice in the Web Services Navigator I can choose if the request is from the type test.types.p2.IProductRequest or from the type test.types.VOProductRequest.

When I choose the IProductRequest I got the exception:

XML Deserialization Error. Can not create instance of class [com.......interfaces.product.IProductReq]

When I choose the VOProductRequest everything went well.

Now I'm try'ing too call the same request from my webdynpro application. Then I've got the same exception as above. I guess because my app is passing the interface as the request and not the value-object.

The same happens when I call an other method that is given an interface back as the result. Then I've got the exception:

nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error. Can not create instance of class [NULL] when deserializing XML type [urn:com......common.vo.product][VOStock].

Please how can I resolve this problem(s)?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have exactly the same exception:

Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error. Can not create instance of class [NULL] when deserializing XML type [Rentenkonto][Kunde]

when calling an Axis WebService from our WebDynpro SPS 14/15 application.

I created the WD proxy with a local WSDL, which was the second provided by our WS team (WS was changed beforehand).

Any hints on this?

Kind regards,

Christoph