cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to handle Physical records in SAP Record management system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

how can we use Record Management system for handling the process involved in physical storage

of records ( like files, documents, boxes, x-rays etc) their retrievals, destruction etc.

Same as that how to handle space management, allocate space to store physical storage, retrieve the available spaces etc.

Any hint to implement these requirements through Record Management System will be very useful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

We have concept of paper documents which consists of attributes only representing a real world instance. This is available in PSRM

Regards,

Jemin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

You can upload archives into Contente Server and then links this with archivelink with RM.

Could you send the scenario that you need??.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I want to configure SAP Records Management in my ECC 6.0 for Team Management. Please help.

Regards

Shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Right now we are also going to implement Record Management, is there anything that you can contribute, i really appreciate if you can post or send any document related to RMS.

Thanks,

Suji.

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

What is the exact scenario for you? Physical records can be handled in RM as first creating a logical document with properties & then adding the scanned image of the physical record later on. If you are referring to the process for such a document. For eg - a document is put in system & it needs to go across several departments for approval or further processing etc then this is something which you can do using the case mgt part of RM.

Let me know if you ahve further questions on this topic.

Thanks & Regards,

Pragya

Former Member
0 Kudos

No out come

Closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing