cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have an issue its like i have a sales order which is showing confirm qt of 100nos and even availability check is also okay,

i even checked the stock of that particular material in the plant and its also showing 100, but at the time of delivery there is an error log which says 0 nos of that material and so for that cant deliver so can any one help me on that y its like that as the material is still there in the unresricted stock

regards

subhrangshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

error solved

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you explain how you solved the problem so that all of us will come to know

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sagar

sorry for the delay but there was some problem in material in the mrp tab it was a problem of pp actually

so when i chaged that planning then the cycle started to move properly actually the problem was master data

thats it

regards

subhrangshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry guys i did the same what u people said but it snot working

let me explane u a little bit more

its a downpayment cycle when after geting the first installment we need to deliver the quantity to the cm it use to work earlier but i dont know what is wrong

its there in the stock but still its not getting confirmed even at the availability check its confirming me the delivery date and qt but when i do delivery the qtn is 0 and says 0 nos for the material now can any one help me on that.

regards

subhrangshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for the delay

but i have checked each and every report but there is stock and even i procured some quantity but still the delivery is comming 0 in the delivery challan

regards

subhrangshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you first run the report V_V2 which will adjust the confirmed quantities as per the current situation. After this, run availability check in the sales order again and see, to which date it is confirming the stock. Try and create a delivery as per the new date...

Hope this helps, check and get back to me

Chandra Kiran

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tcode: MMBE/ MB5B is only give the total stock in inventory or in the plant. But it wont give the exact available stock for dispatch.

So this report is not serve the purpose. Hence, check is there any Open deliveries which is created but pending for PGI exist for this Material. if exists,then the required stock reserved against to this OBD & can not be allocated to other sales orders.

Check the report:VL06O - OBD pending for GI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check

1. Go to MMBE, check the stock . The system should show it as unrestricted stock.

2. Check the storage location also. That the stock exits in the storage loc same as in your sales order.

3. Further Check that if it sales order assigned stock, then in mmbe- Storage Location Stock right click and check the sales order number.

4. Finally, check if the stock is maintained in batches, match the characteristics with your sales order.

Hope this helps you.

regards

raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check in MB23 for the given material and plant whether any reservation is created for the same. If it is there then you cannot deliver the material

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the stock assignments in MD04.

May be the stock is assigned to some other orders, If it is assigned to some other orders the stock still would be shown in unrestricted stock.

Thanks

Prasad