cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NOTE implementation as part of charm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any seperate configuration for the NOTE implementation through solution manager similar to charm.

As of now i know the SAP Notes tab is used for recommending the notes to the end user for their problem.

Is there any other functionality related to that tab.

Kindly clarify this doubt.

Thanks and Regards,

Subhashini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you seeking Approval process functionality like CHARM for implementing NOTE?

As far my knowledge, there's no such std functionality.

thnx,

Waseem

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI,

In the case of charm, there is no specific feature which takes care about note implementation. But you always have the provision to record the changes in a CR and transport that to QA system through charm. You can handle the decision making part here.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies....that has given me some idea....

I wanted to know whether can we implement the SAP NOTE through service desk / ChaRM.

and if so....will it use a TR created in charm and move it to production or any spl functionality available so that it is categorized as a different function.

Thanks for the inputs. will check the tools button, and get back.

regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini,

From the Support desk message itself you can directly implement the Note to any system in the landscape.

In the SAP Note tab, there will be tools button pls check that

regards

Naveen

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are refering the SAP Notes tab in Transaction data. The use of the tab is:

1. You can open the sap note directly from there provided you have maintained the S user in ur system.

2. You can call the transaction SNOTE by clicking on the Note Assistant.

This is mainly for the reference as well as the easiness in implementing the note suggested by SAP.

Regards,

Rajeev