Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data recorded in 04 insp type has to copy to delivery lot automatically

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have requirement, when we do result recording for Production Inspection Lot [ 04 Insp Type] all the results has to be copyied to Delivery Inspection Lot [Insp Type 10]. Here Batch for both the lots are same.

1] we are creating Production order after release 04 Lot will triggers for the Batch.

2] Then for the same batch which has created in the Production we are going to deliver partly, Means this batch will spilt to 4 to 5 Delivery.

3] While doing PGI Delivery Inspection lot gets generates [Insp type 10] here system has to copy all the results values which have recorded at the time Production Result recoding in to Delivery Inspcection Lot.

Please provide me the solution.

Thanks

DON

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Don

check this link. It might help you

Link: []

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Don

1) Please mention the config setting made at copy inspection lot setting. some thing might be missing

2) Please make sure that the sample size of the copying lot and to be copied lot are same

Regards

gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Don

There is good document over this functionality written Shyamal. Kindly check the same and let me know your doubts

Link: [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/60221c69-0f8b-2b10-eebf-bec51a601dd6]

Regards

Gajesh

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

I can able to get the Inspeciton lot pop, after entering source inspection lot from which results has to be copied which is not happening.

Please help how to resolve this.

Regards

Don