SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Relationship Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create BP relationship using EMIGALL. the problem i am having is that even though I am passing a valid date, after emigall is completed successfully and i check for relationship, i alwys see that the date is changed to 01.01.0001. I have tried with different dates and still the same happens. any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if the same occurs when you try to create relationship manually?

Regards,

Sachin.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using both DATE_FROM and DATE_TO fields?

Cheers,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes i am giving both values. date from field changes to 01010001 and date to remains same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if the same occurs when you try to create relationship manually?

Regards,

Sachin.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tries using the transaction. then also it is changing the from date to 01010001. Please help

0 Kudos

Well the reason for that could be that you are specifying a relationship which has no time constraint. In this case, the value is always set to the earliest possible system date. For eg: BUR006 - Is Identical To. Please check by giving some other relatonship category.

Regards,

Sachin

0 Kudos

Also, check if you are getting any message regarding the same. I get a message 'No time constraint: Date specifications will be ignored' and the date is reset to 01.01.0001.

Regards,

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

thank you for the response it was very helpful. I am not taking the category BUR006 but some custom relation Z category maintained. I also gettng the time constraint error when I give these values. thank you for the help.

Can you tell in which table the value is storing and which field?

0 Kudos

check table TBZ9 and field TIMDP