cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banner with customer logo in top of E-Recruiting

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>I am trying to find out how to add a banner in the top of the E-Recruiting BSP applications containing a customer logo</b>

I have looked into various documentation, older topics and blogs on how to modify themese for BSP - but I have not been able to find anything specifically explaining how to add a banner containing a logo.

<i>Does anybody know of an easy procedure for solving my problem?</i>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

Let me tell you something.Basically,all E-recruiting applications are developed using BSPs.So whatever customer modifications you do need to be done with BSP.

Secondly,themes are the only concept used out there.so ,if you are comfortable with creating themes using Eclipse editor and uploading them into BSP MIME repository it should solve the problem.

HINT: one good idea to solve this problem is just use the home page of your clients website,check for exact colors,etc. while preparing MIMEs.

Please go ahead with the discussion of the issue as it is important.

regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian..

If u ever get to know how to do this.. pls let me know .. my email id is adityabshetty@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

My customer decided not to do the E-Recruiting as a standalone afterall but instead integrate it in EP - so I guess I will not hunt a solution for my initial requirements afterall.

However, should I come upon a solution, I will let you know

Best regards,

Christian