cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subsequent processing for 0Customer - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing full load to 0Customer for Attr. data. Problem is when I run the load it remains yellow for over an hour and nothing happens however, if I then go and start another load and view the load in the monitor, I find that the first load has gone green but the new load remains yellow.

In the monitor details:

Extraction shows 'missing messages'

Processing shows 'everything OK'

Subsequent Processing shows 'missing messages'

There are no short dumps and the logs indicate jobs completed OK.

It seems that running a second full load is the only way to get the first one to go green. Something is surely not right.

Pls help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

Perhaps the Idocs are struck in the queue. The next time something like this happens then goto transaction BD87 -> select the Idoc package (yellow) -> click the process button.

I guess this should help.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

Since all the messages in the details tab shows that data is updated , I think after all the Data Idoc's Transfered , Info IDOC is getting stuck in the queue . Either check for IDOCs for the Monitoring screen itself (Idoc List in Warehouse or OLTP) and process if it is yellow . Or u can do it as Dinesh Said .

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your quick response.

I went to tcode BD87 > entered the OLTP Idoc no (for yellow idoc) > then executed. I can only see idoc with green status i.e Data passed to port OK and Application document posted.

Even when I dont enter idoc no I still get only idocs with status green .

Thanks

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I have tried this too but get the same result.

Thanks,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

Try to change settings in infopackage.

Infopackge -->> scheduler -->>Treatment of warning -->> set it to first option(is judged to be successfull).

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I cant find this menu path. I am working on 2.1C

Thanks,

Milind

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Soved.

There was a new App Server brought back up. This server only adds additional Dialog Processes, theory is that BW is collecting the data from R/3 by the initial RFC Connection…however when it then requires the Idoc request from R/3 it tries to then grab a Work Process and because it is already logged on to it tries to grab any free work process. Now Load Balancing is in place so it is then attempting to grab it from the Additional App Server that was added….which is where the issues arrive. There is something not quite right with the App Server as when you do something simple like create an additional session it prompts to log in again.

When the app server was taken down the load ran fine.

Basis are currently investigating the app server.

Thanks,

Milind

Points awarded for helpful answers

Message was edited by: Milind Acharya

Message was edited by: Milind Acharya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Still struggling with this issue, even did a source system restore but no joy.

Pls help.

Milind