cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preventive maintenance for equipments installed in plant area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I want to implement Preventive maintenance for equipments installed in plant area.

Requirement is that i should be able to create a maintenance plan & schedul it as per the due dates. Maintenance order should get created. This order can be linked to the service contract item for which service entry sheet is created & released.

I want a control on service entry sheet creation if the order is not settled or the related inspection lot which is generated is not confirmed.

Please give advice ,how to proceed.

Regards

Vivek Deshpande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Not sure on clearly what u need .. but have a look at some of the plans and examples of their usage for better idea ..

1. Types : Time Based or Performance Based

2. Single Cycle Plan [Time Based] : Ex u2013 Maintenance of a Vehicle every 03 months

3.Single Cycle Plan [Performance Based] :Ex- Maintenance of a Vehicle every 1000KM .

4.Strategy Cycle Plan [Time Based] : Ex- Maintenance of a Vehicle every 03 months, 06 months etc.

5.Strategy Cycle Plan [Performance Based Plans] : Ex u2013Maintenance of Vehicle every 1000km , 2000km etc.

6.Multiple Cycle Plan with single cycle set [Time or Performance Based] : Ex u2013 Maintenance of a vehicle every 3months or 500km

7.Multiple Cycle Plan with Multiple Cycle Sets [Time of Performance Based] : Ex- Maintenance of a Vehicle every 3months or 500km and 6months or 1000km

8. The above given are explained with callobject as Maintenance Order. For getting inspection Lot then you can use order type PM05 calibration order in your Maintenance Plan and MO gets created as per the plan cycle and inspection lot gets created once u release the MO ..

9. If you want MP related to service items then create MP with service procurement as Maintenance plan category in IP41 .. for remaining you can put MO as Maintenance plan category .. for details refer to SAP Help ..

regards

pushpa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK