Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short dump when using RSA3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have changed a datasource 2lis_13_vditm

in dev with a field and then moved the request to QASR/3 everything is green in LBWE and when i tried to test the datasource in RSA3 its giving short dump saying

the program SAPLMCEX has the component lenght changed ...

and giving an error

thanks and regards

neelu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Neel ,

I think setup tables were containing data when you transported the changes to 2LIS_13_VDITM . Delete the setup tables in QAS system if they have data and then fill the setup tables again . After this you can test the data source in RSA3.

Regards,

Prakash

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neel,

Do a new initialisation for the datasource. After that the problem should be solved.

Kind regards,

Cerillo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neel,

how did u change the datasource 2lis_13_vditm? Was it just by dragging a field from the left side to the right in one of the extract structures?

or there was a new field added as a appended structure? if yes, then you also need to write the logic in the concerned user exit to populate this field.

Hope it helps..

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

i have changed it by draging a field from the communication structure it was working fine but after importing it to the QAS its giving dump when i am trying to check it in RSA3

thanks and regards

neelu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neel,

Check if in the QAS, the hide checkbox for this field in the datasource is unchecked!!! Sometimes it happens, that even after the transport, you need to manully uncheck the "hide" checkbox.

hope it helps..

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

somebody please focus on this

regards

neelu