cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i am printing the smartform for Quotation,i have to print Sold-to-party address,

i am picking the value which is in standard form i.e., &IS_ADDRES-ADDRNUMBER&

But the problem is if the title is Mr it is printing in same line,

if title is M/s or Company then it is printing in first line and rest name and all printing in next line..

and the other problem is when i am printing the address i am getting gap of one line in between.

How to remove the spaces in between the lines....

Thanks&Regards,

D.Sharmishta.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i think you are using the BAS address for writing the address by simply passing the address number in the field provided.

You can do one thing just increase the address window size to the M/s data that is there for the address so that both can fit in...

As the spaces are internally maintained for it.

Or else if you really want to then manually adjust the spaces providing the spaces as you want from ADRC table and do it.

Regards,

Richa

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member755502
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharmishta,

SAP has concept called BAS (Business Address Services) where addresses are identified by numbers. Before SAP web application server 6.10, BAS was known as Central Address Management. In general, we careate nodes that uses BAS. By this, we dont need to worry about technical details or about formatting of the address. Address nodes are rendered as regular texts in the form.

Now, coming to your issue - I believe the issue you are facing is a lot to do with the way the address is being created/stored in BAS. One way out is to fetch address through coding and format it as per your requirement. Otherwise check if you can do altercation in BAS or not (I am not very sure about how to do it). You can also check the documentation for the function module "ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM".

I hope this information will help.

Regards,

Sambaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To remove the spaces between lines. first find the style which is used in smartform. then goto tcode smartstyles and than goto paragraphs format and change the 'line spacing'.

please inform for futhure queries.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then better it is to manually pull the address of the sold-to-party from ADRC table using the ADRNR number using program lines in smartforms.

Regards,

Ram