Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ20N Restriction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on a project that use CJ20N to create WBS elements. I am aware that restrictions can be done based on the following fields:

Maintenance planning plant

Controlling area

Profit Center

Maintenance plant

I wanted to know if there are any other ways to restrict this transaction code (BADIs or by any other means). Please assist and provide some information.

Thanks in advance,

T.

4 REPLIES 4

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at enhancement CNEX0002. You can also create a validation for various PS elements in transaction OPSI. So you can implement your own authorization checks there.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Trace a user ID who is having access to WBS element via ST01 in DEV system or QA system. You will find object checked for the same and role can be designed accordingly.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have used ST01 and found objects, however we do not have profit center configured. We have decided to use a custom user exit using enhancement CNEX0002.

0 Kudos

Here is the latest update:

This is how we achieved CJ20N restriction:

Development team wrote custom code to pull F_BKPF_GSB and check for activity 45. By doing this, we (security) were able to restict the creation of WBS elements and projects using the F_BKPF_GSB authorization object.