cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Java Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to java mapping. I just want to know what files I have to upload in IMPORTED ARCHIVES in Integration Repository to run the mapping properly.

Thanks In Advance.

Yaseen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yaseen,

All XI needs is the Class File of the mapping program. Create a JAR file that contains the class file, and import it under Imported Archives.

In your Interface Mapping, just drag this Imported Archive as your mapping program.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once u have done the java coding 4 the mapping, build export it as a JAR or ZIP file from NDS.

Then you can import it in imported activities and use that in your interface mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IS class file is enough, I dont think so when I upload only class file, it says class not found. If I uplaod .class and .java file, I am getting someother compilation errors. Do I need to uplad any packages even.

Thanks.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yaseen,

If you are calling some class that is no a part of the standard jdk, then you need to have those classes / packages available under imported archives.

<i>I dont think so when I upload only class file, it says class not found.</i>

Compile your JAVA Mapping code , create the class file and then import that clas file under Imported Archives and use the same for mapping program in interface mapping.

Like i mentioned, if you are using some class in the Java Mapping that is not a part of stanadrad jdk, then you need import those Packages also.

Regards,

Bhavesh