cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner:Need help for netweaver portal plug-in issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a beginner of SAP netweaver studio and have finished the installation of SAP Enterprise portal(JAVA+Oracle).Now I am trying to extend the portal by developing programms with SAP netweaver studio. But after I created an Enterprise Portal application I found that my netweaver can not reslove the import of com.sapportals.htmlb.*,blah blah~~ it seems that I need some EP plug-ins,right?

But when I was going to download this pulgin from sap's website, I found that there was a link named EP-plug-in but with no content.

My question is this: is this pulg-in(WP-PI 600_45A) the only available one? Or I can use BP for PDK pulg-in to instead of it? Or can anyone show me the link or email this plug-in to my mailbox(yuhuiming@gmail.com)?

Any hint is much appreciated.

Thank you all.

YuhuiLiu.

Message was edited by: Yuhui Liu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can download PDK SP2 or SP14 from SDN (PATH >> DOWNLOAD >>EP>> Portal Development Kit 6.0 ) and install the same using SDM.

PDK SP14 has installation document and follow the same for integrating with EP.

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well to download the jar file from the portal go to Java Development role and in Detailed Navigation click PDK download and then click a link Jar files, it will ask you to download a zip file called netweaverlibraries.zip. Download it and unzip it.

The jar files you want to refrence for theimport are in this unziped folder just add them to the java build path and save.

PS: IF helpful award points.

--Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuhui,

I will send you some screenshots to help you with this.

Regards,

Piyush

ps: please mark for all useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuhui,

To resolve the import of com.sapportals.htmlb etc you have to add the respective jar file to the project.

First you have to download the jar file form the portal and then unzip the downloaded folder.

Secondly right click the project in NWDS and click properties a pop up window appear, go to Java buld path and to libraries tab, add the required jar and save it. Build your project again and your problem is solved.

PS: If helpful award points

--Deepak