Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Banks do not exist

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends:

When creating vendor invoice, I entered the bank datam I got this error. I checked the table, the bank enteries are present and in configuration the data is present.

How to overcome the error?Please advise.

Entry RYBK does not exist in T012 - check your entry

Message no. 00058

Diagnosis

Input values must be defined in Table T012. The value or values ' RYBK ' are not specified in this table.

Procedure

Check whether the input is correct and correct if necessary.

Procedure for System Administration

If this is not an incorrect entry, check the system settings and change them if necessary.

If there is a connection to the Customizing system, you can maintain the system settings by choosing Customizing in the Performance Assistant or Maintain Entries (F5) when displaying the help in a modal dialog box.

Regards

msreddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for the answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

T012 is accessed by country and company code - is the house bank set up correctly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

While posting a vendor invoice using t-code F-43, you do not require to enter the bank code. This is because the entry will be

Dr.expenses

Cr. vendor

When you are making the payment to vendor, at that time the bank will come in picture.

Now, as for your query to bank data not maintained, please use t-code FI12 to make entry in system. Also, check t-code FBZP for the entire configuration related to bank.

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

> While posting a vendor invoice using t-code F-43, you

> do not require to enter the bank code. This is

> because the entry will be

>

You still will need to enter the house bank if this is determined at document level. Document house bank will override any other selections in the payment program.

Cheers,

Norrette