cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot of type 04 in "assignment" tab in Process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

How do I make the Inspection Lot that was generated based on 04 Inspection Type in the Process Order - "Assignment" tab?

Thanks in advance,

Sonali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonali,

In Process Order assignment tab, the inspection lot, of Inspection type 03 is only visible, if in Material master the inspection type is set up with 03 type.

If you want to see the Inspection type 04 against the prod/process order check in QA32 Tcode, here you can see the prod order and the Inspection lot.

Hope this clarifies your querry.

Navin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Navin,

Thanks for your response. Yes- I am aware of QA32. But, I need 04 insp lot # in the Process Ord/assignment tab. This updates AFKO table. And I need that. I did maintain 04 type in material master.

It's OK. I found that standard SAP does not allow this; but it is very strange that it allows prodn order but not for process order.

Sonali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried and not possible to do this. whereas it is possible for Production orders.

If anyone does this for Process orders, let me know.

sonali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check inspection type assigned in the PP Order Type Settings..change it to '04' inspection type.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Thanks for your reply. I could find the entries for all inspection types under Production order type (for example, PP01) in the config , but could not find entries other than 03 inspection type in PI01 order type (Process Order). Is this standard? How do i get all inspection type entries in Pi01 order type? At least, 04.

Also, if I have both 03 and 04 active for the material, then which inspection lot the system populates in the "assignment" tab?

Thanks

Sonali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per best of my information in Process Order under Assignment Tab the inspection lot with type 03 will appear.

I think there it's not possible to have the 04 type lot there.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Assignment Tab there is "Inspection lot field" -->Here Inspection lot number will be visible.

Also In Goods receipt tab " check the stock type

Regards

Sujit