cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download sneak preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to download the new <b>Java Edition NW 2004s</b> but I'm facing problems to download the files. Either the download doesn't start or it aborts before finished. I tried to use a download manager (free download manager) and a ftp program but without success. Is there anything I could do to get the files correctly?

Regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no other way than to use download manager. even with download manager it takes a long time. i too tried with some free download managers and to download 1 file (the first one with 1.9 gb) over DSL connection took 48 hours.

and finally i got it from one of my friend who was visiting from Germany (luckily he had a copy when he was here)

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your connection is slow then this will happen. Why don't you consider downloading this from your office. I assume connection must be good there.

I too downloaded it from office however it took more than 24 hrs to do so.

Regards,

Piyush

ps: please award points for useful answers.

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Total file size is around 5.1GB.We need a dedicated internet line, where internet session should not get "Timed OUT". I tried 3 times in my office, downloaded successfully in my 3rd attempt.

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm about to finish the Sneak Preview downloading (98%). However a pop-up message appeared asking me to enter username and password to enter ftp.sap.com site. What should I do?

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Rgds,

Hapizorr Rozi Alias