Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material extension

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Using FM MATERIAL_MAINTAIN_DARK we can extend the material to different plants and sales orgs,

iam having problems whin i want to extend to other sales orgs with/without tax classification data.

if any body is having some sample code please send it to me

Thanks in advance

SAI

2 REPLIES 2

nishanthbhandar
Contributor
0 Kudos

What i advise is that you take a look at what the FM documentation says about the use of Tax classification data.This is how it goes -

With regard to MLAN, please note that MLAN records are logically linked to the combination of sales organization and distribution channel via the country. You can therefore maintain only those records that are consonant with the MVKE record (can be determined with function module Steuertab_Identify). To transfer MLAN data, MVKE must always be transferred.

I tried lookin for sample program but couldnt find one.Still check out the where used list and try to see if the FM Steuertab_Identify and MATERIAL_MAINTAIN_DARK have been called in conjunction.

K .. I found one FM which is passing the Tax classification data.Check out BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEREPLICA.

Hope you know that the tax classification data is filled through the table ASTEU_UEB.

Cheers

Nishanth

Message was edited by: Nishanth Bhandar

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the bapi:

BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA