cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHange delivery tolerance on delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Encounter on issue, any help is much appreciated.

If I create an delivery for an order, the delivery tolerance is copied from sales order to delivery. Now if I need to under deliver products, it seems that the system checks the tolerance copied to delivery, not from sales order any more. So I need to change the tolerance on the delivery to allow the short ship delivery pick/pack/PGI.

Question is: the tolerance fields are grey out on delivery. Can I open up those fields through configuration? Or Can I do it through user_exit?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it's possible to change the over / under delivery percentage in the delivery document. If you go and press F1 help in any of those fields in the delivery document system help says;

"

Overdelivery tolerance limit

Percentage (based on the order quantity) up to which an overdelivery of this item will be accepted.

Use

The value is carried over from the sales document. You cannot change the value during delivery processing."

So, I think you have to delete the delivery and change the tolerance in the sales order LI and re-create a delivery document.

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to change the tolerance fields then using SHD0 check the data and change the tolerance key to optional .

Regards

Srinath