cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Audit Log for XI IB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

on the ABAP Stack it is possible to activate the security audit log, to log activities on certain objects/functions. Is there also a possibilty to do this for the JAVA-Stack.

We have for legal reasons to log, want users are doing on the productive XI system. E.g. we wanna log if someone is changing the value mapping or configurating the adapter.

Regards, Werner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are logs that can be extended in the java console:

Under log Configurator within Admin Console >System >Security > Audit - change severity to All or Debug.

We are not able to amend anything in Integration Repository in our Productive Client due to Software Component Versioning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

thanks for your answer. The idea with the VisualAdmin is good, but it is to general for our purposes. Is there nothing simulare to the Security Action Log Tool on th ABAP-Stack?

We are also not allowed to do thinks on the IR but on the ID we have to do a lot, even on production.

KInd regards,

Werner

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the same path (in Admin tool), there is a tab called Locations.

You can specify IR/ID/RWB to full trace...

Maybe a bit generic for you, but best I can offer at this point in time...

Sorry I can'tbe of any more help!

Barry

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jithesh,

thanks for the fast answer, but the first link refers to a monitoring issue and the second link to the secure audit log of the ABAP Stack.

What I need is somehing similar for the JAVA Stack to log activities of users eg. during configuration of the value mapping on a productive XI.

Kind regards,

Werner