cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalisation table columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a mss Web Dynpro application. There is one table with emplyees data. On given table there is a button called Customises Layout. When i click on this button it open a new window with list of columns thre i can check /uncheck the columns to dipslay. After opening the winodw with list of columns , when we try to add columns(while selecting the check box) it does not save and does not update the view. Please advice.

Example : I click on Customises Layout button, it opens a new window with three columns C1, C2,C3, if I want to remove C2 I uncheck this and save. Now I able to see C1,C3 but that is not happening. This is standard sap functionlity.

Thanks

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

The view (with checkbox and Save Button) present in the new window has been designed by view or you are using the ECM functionality present in the Portal.

Regards,

Ardhendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ardhendu,

I am using the standard ECM Button functionality which is provided by SAP The application namce space is (sap.com~ecm). Compensation Planning Web Dynpro for Java application

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krissh,

Have you binded the visible property of the column to some context attribute using dictonary Simple Type Visibility and depending on the Check Uncheck value in the new window you have made the attibute value to VISIBLE or NONE?

Regards,

Ardhendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sarkar,

We are using ECM in our portal and we have a problem with the customises Layout button. When i click on button , a new window opens with list of table columns where you can check or uncheck the columns and click save buttton to see the changes. But some how the save functionality is not working. After selecting the check box for the columns which I ant to display and then click on Save button but the Save button has no effect. Some how the save button fucntionality is not working.

Thanks

Krishna