cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM in production - movement from QI to unrestricted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I have set up the material master data and necessary configuration to carry out this process. i then created a production order and released ti which generated the inspection lot. using the inspection lot number i recorded inspection results based on inspection points and then made a usage decision for the lot. I then did a confirmation on the production order using CO11N, it is after this confirmation that the product showed up in QI for the respective plant and storage location.

The problem i need answers to is how do i then get the goods to move from QI to unrestricted use? the movement cannot be done in Qm using the usage decision because unlike in procurement there is no place to enter quantities. i thought that the movememnt to unrestricted would happen with the production order confirmation but it is not happening. Can anyone tell mw how to get the movement from QI to unresticted done?

Regards,

Ottley

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use QA32/QA11 for both the Inspection Types(03 & 04)

even if you do not do the Usage decisionn for 03 ,04 inspection lot can be created & cleared

Regards

Sujit

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using insp type 03 or 04?

FYI - 03 insp type is not stock relevant. 04 insp type is stock relevant. If you using 04 then with ref to UD system will move stock from QI to UNR.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have both inspection types (03 &04 ) active on the material.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So in which case system is not transferring QI qty to UNR. is it 04? B'se as per my earlier reply if you are talking about "03" type then system will not do here. 03 is not relevant to stock t/f.