cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check in sales order for TAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have the requirement to create a purchase requisition from the sales order in case there is no stock. We know how the item category TAB works but in this specific case, we should first check if there is no stock present via ATP. If there is stock present, it should be a normal TAN. How can we solve this in the easiest way?

It becomes more complicated that in case we enter a qty of 100 PCS in the sales order, the sytem can find 40 pcs in stock. In this case we want that 40 pcs are taken from stock and 60 pcs are passed to a purchase requisition.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

The item category is not determined by whether stock exist, is based on the item category group and order type.

In standard SAP you have to decide if the default item is a TAN to TAB but you can allow the TAN or TAB to be a subsequent item.

In your example you would have 2 line items, 1 with TAN and 1 with TAB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can we trigger this behaviour automatically? We want SAP to check if there is stock and if no stock present at the current date, then the goods should be purchased for the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV6 tcode and enter your Schedule Line Category for your Item and then Docuble CLick on it.

Now, you will be viewing the Schedule Line Category Settings and in that you can see the "P.req.del.sched." field. Please make a tick in the check box in that field whcih means if there is no stock on the current system will automatically raise a PR / PO based on the Order Type provided in the Order Type Field.

Note: You can enter your desired PO/PR Order Type in the Order Type field.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Changing settings in VOV6 does not work. If I make the settings, I get an errormessage: +Availability/requirements check not possible for external procurement+. But this exactly what I want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

As per my understanding you need, in the standard scenario, if the stock is not available - item cat should change from TAN to TAB.

This can be achieved through user exit.

MV45AFZZ

MV45AFZB

Here you need to maintain one special material table,

When you create a sale order, system will check the stock - if it is available, will confirm & item cat will be TAN.

If the stock is not available, system will check if the material is maintained in the special material table, if yes - it will change the item category from TAN to TAB.

Special material table maintainance is basically to avail this facility for certain materials.

thank you

Anirudh

Answers (0)