Split records in message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I have some message type:

<mt>

<record>

</record>

</mt>

where occurence of "record" is 1000, for example. And I need to split it to the same message type but with "record" occurence 10.

So, if I have one big XML-file with 1000 records, I need to have 100 files (10 records per file).

Could you help me please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use multimapping . What's ur scenario type ?

If its File -XI-File , you can go with FCC .

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to use BPM in this scenario. Now I don't know any specialities, but I need to develop some test scenario using BPM to make this split.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the scenario?

You can eliminate BPM and thus improve performance if it just for splitting into batches of 100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need some another steps with splited messages in BPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you definetely need BPM you can use it . But to achive the spliting of records BPM is not necessary , you can solve it by nodal functions . which will increase your performance.

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though you want to use BPM for other steps, you can still use the same logic mentioned earlier in tranformation and proceed to other steps.

Please refer the following link-

http://www.riyaz.net/blog/xipi-1n-multi-mapping-using-bpm/

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to use multimapping and the mapping logic should be as follows-

Source<record> ->Index(increment by1) ->Divison (by constant 100) ->Floor -> Split By Value(value changed) -> Colapse context- >target node

0 Kudos

Hi, Andrey,

What kind of sender channel have you?

If your sender channel is a file content conversion, try with Recordsets per Message parameter.

If your sensder channel is a JDBC , you must split your message in a store procedure..

Regards,

Carme