cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating an exception report in BEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please can u assist. We are experiencing balancing errors due to status's changing from month to month. I need to create a query for a user that will provide them with status codes have changed from month to month. I would like the display in the report to only show the status that have changed from previous month to current month.

How do I go about doing this. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Niki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

Go through the link below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/5c/8db253555411d189660000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

hope this helps

Regards

Sajeed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you give me the structure and other components of the report so that we can come to a point to get a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the columns area I have my Opening and Closing Balances with a variable for time. In my rows I've inserted the contract status and prod type. There are no structures or any other components attached to the query.

How Can I filter the query to just display if the status has changed from previous month to current month. Eg. if the status is a 20 in prev month and current month it has changed to 30. I would like that record to be displayed only. So thoses records where the status's have not changed, should not be displayed in my query.

Thanks

Niki