cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting No on radio button by key browser Progress bar shows as loading.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

The web page created in web dynpro ABAP loads completely but when selecting No on radio button by key the browser Progress bar shows as still loading though this is not affecting the page in any way still it confuses the user.Please suggest some solutions.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha ,

The same action is bound to the radio group (Yes / No ) , irrespective of the fact that if there is code or no code in the action this problem occurs.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about MODIFYVIEW code method....usaually that problem will be with this method...

If you set the NO as default the same problem will be encoutntered.....

Test it out...then check your modifyview code...

Regards,

Lekha.

Edited by: Lekha on Nov 3, 2009 3:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha ,

When I remove the action associated this problem is not there but I need to perform some routines on the radio button select action so I can not remove the action.Please suggest some solution.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you paste the code on that action...Is the same action bound to the YES button also...

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha ,

There is code in the Wdmodifyview hook method and an action is attached to the radio button.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

Edited by: Gaurav Jain on Nov 3, 2009 10:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to test piece of code in both the methods. comment the modifyview code and test it out...

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have craeted a radio button by key on my web page and assigned it a domian which has the below values.

Yes - Y

No - N

When I select Yes it is fine but when I select No then the browser Progress bar is still loading.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you written any code in MODIFYVIEW.

Is any action attached to this radiobuttons...

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you be more clear....