cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Service Registry errors in log viewer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to this topic and before I started to build and deploy web services I configured the service registry described here: [Configuring the Services Registry|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce711/helpdata/EN/48/2be46efcc531cbe10000000a42189d/content.htm]

Although the SR works fine I always get these errors (Shortened results):

- Cannot process an HTTP request to servlet [ServicesRegistryRedirector] in [sr_central] web application.

- 500 Internal Server Error is returned for HTTP request [http://ce2.industry.siemens.com:50000/sr_central]:

component [ServicesRegistryRedirector],

web module [sr_central],

application [sap.com/tcesiuddisrredirector~ear],

DC name [sap.com/tcesiuddisrredirector~ear],

CSN component[BC-ESI-UDDI],

problem categorization [com.sap.ASJ.web.000137],

internal categorization [-297722992].

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebIllegalStateException: The stream has already been committed.

- There are currently 100 open statements for one connection. The statement texts are:

- 1: PreparedStatement = SELECT A."UDDIKEY_V3",B."DOCPOS",B."KRGROUP_DOCPOS",B." ...

- 2: PreparedStatement = SELECT A."UDDIKEY_V3",B."DOCPOS",B."KRGROUP_DOCPOS ...

- 100: PreparedStatement = SELECT B."UDDIKEY_V3",B."OP_AUTHNAME",B."OP_NODEID",A."TM_NAMES", ...

Do you know what it might be?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

With regard to the last set of errors (i.e. there are currently 100 open statements for one connection), SAP have released Note 1437473, which indicates that these messages are really just a warning. A patch is available from PI 7.11 SP3 to remove them.

Cheers,

Jon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the note (fix) that Jon suggested ...

Get the patch as per your SP level from Service Marketplace & apply to fix this problem/warning message.

Regards, Trevor