cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple windows opening on opening single PCD path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to open a url of another system from my webdynpro ABAP application and then again come back to my webdynpro abap application and then on click of a button open a second webdynpro abap application calling the PCD path through absolute navigation.

While i am trying to open the secord application on click of the button,two exact same windows are opening for the same webdynpro application. but if i am trying to open the second webdynpro application directly,with out opening url of another system which i mentioned above,only one window is opening for the second webdynpro application.

For opening the URL, I am using the exit plug and for opening the Webdynpro application I am using absolute navigation.

Please help me in solving the issue of multiple window opening.

Thanks in advance

Archana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I could understand your problem, when you try to open your 2nd WDA Application in portal there are 2 windows that are opened, but when you try to test your 2nd application from SE80 only one window opens. Is that correct?

Can you check your portal configuration if you have mentioned 'Open in New Window'? If yes, try to open it in same window and see if your issue is resolved.

Regards

Prasenjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasenjit,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I am testing through portal only for both the scenarios.

1st scenario is--first I am opening a URL from WDA appl1 by firing exit plug ,then coming back to WDA appl1 ,then opening the WDA appl2 from WDA appl1 on click of a button by calling navigate_absolute method.Then two windows for the WDA appl2 is opening.

2nd scenario is--Opening the WDA appl2 from WDA appl1 on click of a button by calling navigate_absolute method.Then one window for the WDA appl2 is opening.

Help me in resolving the issue of opening two windows in 1st scenario.