cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure: condition table fields and document fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a question to the pricing procedure.

I have in the condition table key fields that are defined in the field catalog, which can be extended freely.(only if i defined the field name and data element for the key fields in the field catalog). They are just used to store the information that is relevant for condition record determination by being compared with corresponding fields in the sales document.

For example:

in condition table: the field "CUST" is used to store the customer regarding a condition record

in sales document: the field "sold-to-party" is the field that "CUST" should be compared with

How and where is this field mapping defined? In this case, how and where can we define that the during the pricing procedure, the system should look into the "sold-to-party" field of the sales document and compare the value with that of the "CUST" of a condition record to determine whether this condition record should be used if we only observe the customer to determine the condition record.

Best regards,

Fan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any new Zfields added in Field Catelog, it has to be mapped with the required field to be compared in particular transaction.

In your issue,

these New Zfield, should be compared copied from Sales document from Sold to.

then this coding should be included in MV45AFZZ, FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK ( if the field is at Header level)

or

FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP ( if the field is at Item level).

Take help of ABAPer to write this coding.

Answers (0)