cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with loading in process chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I've a problem with my process chain. There are few loading packages that are suppose to start together. Problem is, I guess, not enough processes to start them all together. What happens is that some start loading where others "wait". In SM50 I can see all processes are taken. When the loading of the first pacakages is finished (and I can see processes available in SM50)

I'm expecting the load of the waiting packages would start, but nothing happens and the process chains stucks!

The infopackage load gets a yellow color, and stays that way, no cahnges , and no start of process, can someone help? anyone encountered that before?

Thank you,

Yoav Ophek.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add wait of few min's between each load.

That shouls help.

Thanks,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Monitor the InfoPack Loads through the T-Code RSMO.

When u select a Job, go to EnvironMent ->tRFC -> In Source System / DataWarehouse, and check if there are any Stuck tRFC's due to which the loads are stuck.

I do not see any other reasons why the Loads would be stuck.

Also check ST22 for any Short Dumps occurred for that time.

SM21 for Job Overview.

And check what else could have been the problem for not loading the InfoPackages.

Hope it helps,

Pradip Parmar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shani..

Try to start the Process chaing when availabel background process are available.. Contact your basis team they might be give you solution for this..

bye

Shu Moh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shani,

Do give some wait time for each of the infopackage.

Thanks,

Krish