cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph not displayed in ITS service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I had to display a report T# MCI1, on a web browser, so I have created a ITS service in SE80.

After publishing the service i am able to view the report output, but when i try to open the result as a graph, the window displaying the graph does not open. This works completely fine when i execute the same through R/3.

Kindly suggest me what can be issue.

Thanks in advance

Jeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you an IGS(Internet Graphics Server) installed? What type of graph/chart is displayed when accessing the report via SAPGUI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oisin ONidh,

I have IGS ionstalled and the graph displayed on SAPGUI is a 3D graph of SAP business graph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP GUI for HTML has several limitations and issues, and graphs is one of them. Look OSS "314568 - SAP GUI for HTML functionality / Limitations / Sp. Behaviour".

Hope this helps,

Iván.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ivan is correct - this is an IGS limitation as this transacation calls the SAP Business Graphic in a new window. Its not a supported graphic type.

Edited by: Oisin ONidh on Nov 4, 2009 2:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,

Thanks for the input, Can you suggest me how can we overcome this limitation of IGS of not displaying graph, if i have to use the standard transaction.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there isn't good solution for this issue, because it's an architecture limitation. You can try to use SAP GUI for Windows instead of SAP GUI for HTML (you need SAP GUI on your computer and layout isn't HTML one). Another option es define an ABAP webdynpro and try to find a standard service that simule transaction you want. This second option is much more difficult and I don't know if this service exists.

Hope this helps,

Iván.