cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No procurement defined for matl xxxxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When i am adding the new material to the alreday exusting centralised contract I am getting the following error

No Procurement defined for material xxxxx.I have been set the procurement type as X in MRP to allow both procurements eventhough i am getting the same errot.Could you please help me is there any plant settings to allow the procurement to this matl in master data.I am waiting for your valuable reply.

Thankx

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check once if purchasing view is created for this material.

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply and purchasing view is maintained and material type setting like external purchase order allowed is also set still i am getting the error while i am adding the matl to that contract.Could please help me is there any other setting.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

are u added this material in contract material??? if not then maintain this material in contract through ME32K t-code.then make reprocess this.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ritesh

I have not added this matl so far,At the time of adding only i amgetting this error.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did u check with a new contract for the material for the sake of testing? Secondly do have anything manadatory like inofrecord maintenance for the material and vendor combination, od of course check the purchasing view by entering the plant u used for the contract and chk it. Did u check the OMS2 settings for the material type of the material? Here u must have the ext orders settings set for procurement... just check all the above.

Regards

Samuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for ur reply and that is not the new contract ,we are adding the new material to tha already existing centalized contract than i am getting the above error,I have set th e in oms2 to allow ext procurement still i amgetting error.could u help me is there any other settings.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi smuel

Could explain me where we have to maintain anything manadatory like inofrecord maintenance for the material and vendor combination.

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs please/

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In my previous reply I told you to follow note 1320865 .

According to this note

Symptom

Unable to post central contract to backend with message in FEH - "No procurement defined for material "

Reason and Prerequisites

The problem happens due to a program error.

Regards,

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check note 1320865 and 1321766 .

Regards,

Anupam