cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements should be only for required stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This is MTO. I have raised a sale order (SO1) for 2 qty & stock was assigned for this SO. Later on the customer has rejected this & I got new order (SO2) for 3 qty. Now I dont want to move this 2 qty stock from SO1 to SO2 (413E movement).

Question 1 : I want to move the stock of SO1 to plain stock (without assigning to any SO). I hope this is possible with 411E.

Please confirm me this.

Question 2 : Once the stock is moved to plain stock, then I will raise the SO2 order for 3 qty, where system should raise

requirements for only 1 qty, where I should be able to see requirements for only 1 qty in MD04. And finally PP should manufacture and do 101 for only this 1 qty against this SO2 order

This means my scenario is MTO, but as the part of my required qty is already available, it should act as MTS for that qty and should also act as MTO for remaining required qty to raise the requirements.

Kindly explain me the setting for this, like strategy type in material master, requirement type, etc.

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the solution on my own.

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I got the some solution for 2nd question but not fully completed.

I have given 40 as the strategy type in material master. In sales order KSV requirement type is coming automatically and I saved the SO. Now when I check in MD04 requirements are passed for only 1 qty which is as per my requirement. Upto this its OK. Now I have to do MD50 to create the planned order for the created SO (1qty). There it is giving me the following error:

" Sales order does not allow make-to-order production." and not allowing me to proceed further.

Kindly update me at the earliest.

Kumar