Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ALL DISPLAY authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , How to create an authorization profile or role with SAP ALL but Display Activity only?

Regards

ASADUZZAMAN

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am afraid, the only option I know is manually change all instance of Auth Object ACTVT (Activity) to 03, 08

- Create a new role

- Go to Authorization tab

- It will ask to select a profile, select SAP_ALL

- manually change the activity to 03,08

5 REPLIES 5

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am afraid, the only option I know is manually change all instance of Auth Object ACTVT (Activity) to 03, 08

- Create a new role

- Go to Authorization tab

- It will ask to select a profile, select SAP_ALL

- manually change the activity to 03,08

0 Kudos

I know also it , but much more time consuming . I am looking for any authorization profile like S_A.SHOW .

Regards

ASADUZZAMAN

0 Kudos

Oh no... not this question again

0 Kudos

> Oh no... not this question again

It's not the question but the answer that bothers me. And OP thinking this useless and dangerous suggestion is actually right!

josiane_costa
Participant
0 Kudos

Another option would be to create a Role in PFCG and in Authorization tab, click on Edit -> Insert authorization(s) -> From profile... -> then type SAP_ALL and answer yes to question "Insert all authorizations?". After that, change the activities to 03 - display only. This way you don´t need to change a standard SAP profile.