cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Content Copying: Not allowed in Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have developed an adobe form, non interactive form, which has scanned signatures, incorporated as images, of authorized personnel.

But we found that these signatures (images) can be copied by standard copy (Ctr+c).

After a brief study we could find out that we need to set the Content Copying as Not allowed, in document properties, as one of the possible solution, but we are unable to do so.

Could you please suggest a way out as to how do we set Content Copying: Not allowed, in the document properties, of the PDF document.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imho there are some credentials needed to make this work. And SAP forms credentials and the Adobe Acrobat forms are different (I have few years experience with both). My guess is this is a feature - you can not do this in SAP. But I am looking forward to hear a real solution if there is one.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again, did you check the generator program? Because there are options of the "printing" where you can set some useful attributes like "no printing allowed" etc. Otto

p.s.: If you have already solved this, please share your solution and experience with us and close the thread

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not completely sure about that, but in SAP forms you cannot do this. I can do this using Acrobat. These products are very different and will not share all the features. There were many issues asked here about the security etc. And the answers were simple: you can do it in Acrobat (or Using standalone Adobe policy server, or some other Adobe "extra-licence-plaything") but cannot in SAP forms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your view.

The XML equivalent of the Adobe form, designed, has a tag <PDF security> which has "copy content" set as 1. The possible solution to my problem is to set the copy content to zero or a value which deactivates the copy content. But even though we set the value to zero, the moment we activate the form it reset itself to 1. Could you please elaborate on this one?