Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find programs from badi implementation names

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a list of badi defination names from which different badi implementations can be found. Now using that all the programs which are using those implementations are to be found.

if we search in table TADIR with field OBJECT = 'SXCI' and the DEVCLASS = development class of the defination we can get the implementation names.

Now the next table is what i am looking, which can give the program names, which are using those implementations.

Need help with this.

thanks and regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nishanthbhandar
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the Table WBCROSSGT to get the list of programs where the BADI has been called.Enter

WBCROSSGT-OTYPE as 'TY"

and WBCROSSGT-name as 'IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST' i.e as a sample for BADI definition 'ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST'.

what you need to do is prefix 'IF_EX_' to the BADI definition name to get the list of programs for a particular BADI.

and you will get the complete list of programs.

Please Reward helpful answers

Cheers

Nishanth

Message was edited by: Nishanth Bhandar

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

chk whether this helps u?

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3480. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

rgds,

latheesh.

nishanthbhandar
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the Table WBCROSSGT to get the list of programs where the BADI has been called.Enter

WBCROSSGT-OTYPE as 'TY"

and WBCROSSGT-name as 'IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST' i.e as a sample for BADI definition 'ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST'.

what you need to do is prefix 'IF_EX_' to the BADI definition name to get the list of programs for a particular BADI.

and you will get the complete list of programs.

Please Reward helpful answers

Cheers

Nishanth

Message was edited by: Nishanth Bhandar

0 Kudos

well in 4.6c this table doesn't exist though i have checked that this table is there in 4.7

regards

0 Kudos

Sorry that the table is not present in 4.6 version.Still you can find out where the data is coming from :

1 Activate SQL trace through transaction ST05.

2 Execute SE18 and enter some BADI name.

3 Click on the where used list option and choose only

programs

4 Once the list pops up go back to ST05 and deactivate the trace

5 See the trace list and the tables from which the data is being fetched

6 You will find the database table which is being used to get the programs list

Try this out.Hope you find success this time.

Cheers

Nishanth