cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion Agent; NameNotFoundException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to use Conversion Agent to output a file from PI 7.1, but I get the following in the channel monitor;

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist at com.sap.nw.cm.xi, the whole lookup name is localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.nw.cm.xi/CMTransformBean..

My installation seems to be OK (the conversion agent test works and the serializer does what I want when testing in the studio), and I believe I have the modules correctly defined in the receiving file adapter (per this blog and others [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3332] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];). I can see the service folder and the serializer script in the conversion agent repository.

Any ideas ??

Thanks,

Guy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guy,

A similar discussion, might be helpful --

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nateesh,

Than ks for your reply. Min eis indeed the same symptom, but not the same cause. Interestingly, I do not see a reference to the the CMTransformBean in the JNDI browser of the NetWeaver Administrator. Thsat seems like a likely cause of the problem, but why is that ?

Thanks,

Guy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This particular problem is related to the fact that PI is a 64 bit system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guy,

so how to work around this issue?

Kind regards,

Dieter