cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additonal Columns in DIR tab under Object Links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to see the Doc status and Doc Revision columns in DIR tab under Object Links.

Standard screen doesnot show these columns.

Is there a way to get these columns in this tab. Does it allow to add columns through enhancement on the standard screen?

Please provide your suggestions.

Best Regards,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu

Whats the business purpose you are looking for ?

Just want to know so that we will be able to guide you.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

When a DIR is linked to another DIR through Object linking, User interested to know the Revision and Status of the DIR that is being linked.

Further, user gets minimum required information when he refer the object linking DIR without opening it.

Best Regards,

Madhu

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

The staus of document and revision level, document version will be visible in the specific object linked.

Suppose if you link the DIR to a WBS element in Project in Project System, you will be able to see all the DIR linked to that WBS wilth the latest revisions , versions part etc.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

You might need to create a new screen and update this screen number in the object link customization for the object type in dc10.

Presently the default screen is 202 under CV00.

Regards

Surjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surjit,

Thank you for the answer.

Right now, we are creating custom screens for some other objects. Then i have to follow the same approach here as well.

I wonder how a basic field "Status" is not allowed to view for a given DIR in the screen.

There are lot of validations to be done to go for a Custom screen. I thought i would get some hint to use the standard screen. It seems there is no other way than custom screen.

SAP has to allow to show some of the standard fields in these screens.

Best Regards,

Madhu