cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form should be print in english as well as arabic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my question is i want to go with scripts, printing the script with english as well as arabic language, suppose if the address we are extracting in english in one side of form along with that i have to print the same address in arabic language on the other side of form, so please help me about this and get me the solution as soon as possible.

Thanks,

MSA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (16)

Answers (16)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This question is answered.

Thanks,

MSA.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello. You must (see forum rules) give a feedback for helping all people who might have this question, and also for me who tried to help you.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Arabic words are displayed from left to right instead of right to left .can u please tell me how did u overcome the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In smartforms i'm writing the text in arabic n also the output is in arabic but in the reverse order suppose the word in english is 'plain' the output i'm getting in 'nialp' like that happen me in arabic so please help me what should i do to the format so that i should not get the words in reverse please help me.

Note 822634 - RTL SAPScript/Smartforms printing with embedded LTR texts

Note 1258722 - LTR Includes in RTL SAPScript/Smartforms documents

and where should i find this notes 822634 could you explain in steps.

Thank You

MSA.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find these notes in SDN, just search the numbers.

You just have to change the original language into Arabic (what says the note(s)).

Store "plain" in its own window. As it is less than 30 characters, it should be written from LTR without any problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

not solved completely i think we have to create a paragraph format i think so in zstyle, so if u got the information then plz help me fine.

Thank You

MSA.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

paragraph format is not related to your last question about "nialp". I think that the problem with "nialp" is explained in note 822634, you should send a variable or text of less than 30 characters.

Could you give us a feedback on that?

Could you explain what problem you have with paragraph format?

Former Member
0 Kudos

this thread has been answered

thanks for all.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, could you give a feedback please? How did you solve the problem of letters in reverse order ("nialp")?

Former Member
0 Kudos

CLOSING THE THREAD NOW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In smartforms i'm writing the text in arabic n also the output is in arabic but in the reverse order suppose the word in english is 'plain' the output i'm getting in 'nialp' like that happen me in arabic so please help me what should i do to the format so that i should not get the words in reverse please help me.

Thanks,

MSA.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you check if these notes help you:

Note 822634 - RTL SAPScript/Smartforms printing with embedded LTR texts

Note 1258722 - LTR Includes in RTL SAPScript/Smartforms documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ajay, it is solve to some extent thats the text object in arabic we can print, but i want in the same page that one address shoud be in left side and other address should be in right side as the address of a vendor should be change when we change the purchase order, simultaneously the address should be change in english and arabic on their respective sides in the same page. i think u got it n please help me for this.

Thank You,

MSA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS FOR ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MSA,

Is your issue resolved??

Award if yes.

Take care

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ajay i have to print the adress of a vendor in one window with english and in other window at right in arabic so when i give the purchase order no. , the address of vendor should be print at two different sides with 2 different language fine, plz find a solution to me .

Thanks,

MSA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This one is a very easy task..

You need to create two pages FIRST and NEXT. First for English and NEXT for Arabic.

Now design these two pages by putting your required windows and the text you want to print in.

Make the page attributes to Duplex in attributes as show in the link.

[Setting Duplex in Sapscript|http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv145/avinashkodarapu/Snap1-4.jpg]

This will print back to back in a single paper.

I think your major issue is solved, rest stuff you can sail through easily.

Take Care

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ajay thanks i got it, yeah there was a problem in printer configuration as u said, and i go with arabic printer and now when i'm printing with that it is printing the text. thanks, and ajay i want to know how to extract the data in a address window (the data which is in arabic), yeah i have two address windows, in the left side i have to print the address of a vendor in english and on the right side of a print page i have to print the same address but in arabic language, as the address will be change with different vendors when we give different purchase orders respectively so please help me for this as we solve the text problem, so please help me.

Thanks,

MSA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In unicode you can combine any set of languages at one place.

Just see: مرحبا喂 हैलो are 3 different languages ar one place.

It works..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ajay, i just check in my system that it is a unicode system, and we added the software in arabic lang and i'm typing text in arabic in SO10 but with arabic i added numbers so in the output i'm getting numbers but not arabic text so plz help me and if possible explain in steps dear.

Thanks

MSA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Absolutely great that your system is a Unicode system. So you can do as following.

1. Type in the text in Unicode encoding. I am not sure the software which you are using to type in Arabic is supporting Unicode.

So just to test whether it supports Unicode try copying the Arabic text in notepad/word and check whether those words are copied properly or not. If yes then go ahead keeping them in the SO10 Object.

If the Arabic text are rendered as boxes or question mark then the problem is with your typing software.

2. After keeping the text in the SO10. You can print it by normal include command in the script.

If you are still not able to print them then you need to check the printer configuration with help of SPAD transaction.

Just ensure the printer character set in Attributes Tab is 4110 and UTF-8 encoding. If not then contact your basis team to change these settings.

Try it and do let me know.

Cheers

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajay,

can you plz tell me about unicode and nonunicode what is that and also i'm entering the arabic words in SO10 by typing the keyboard in arabic text (converting) , so what should i do now and also in some windows i have to print the address in arabic by coding so plz help me and also help me in solving this issue.

Thanks

MSA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unicode is a global encoding standard which helps in storing, exchanging and sending text data in any language across all information technology protocol..

How to check whether your system is Unicode or not : Goto to systems->status. You will find a field with Unicode Yes or No.

And Can you please explain how exactly your are "typing the keyboard in arabic text (converting)". using any software/font/codepage.

Just ensure that the code page which you are using to type in is used while rendering and printing these Arabic text..

For a full proof solution SAP highly recommends to use Unicode System.

Kindly get back with these details this would help me to recommend you the best solution.

Cheers

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you create standard texts u will get code page error...a also face same p[roblem for Japanese..

Do one thing Suppose if u r creating PO We have one FM in driver program me_print_po there we can check based on company code we can execute the form.we have NAST structure we can find there,,,

second thing sap script form is dependent ..create form for eg Zsap...with this form u can create N no.of layouts...

For ur req create one in english and one in arabic...and give the correct font for arabic..while creating the from itself give the language..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajay,

yes i worked with giving ST LANGUAGE as arabic AR but it is not working but with that arabic text i have given numbers so the numbers are displaying but text is not displaying so please help me about this n explain in detail with steps so that it can be easily applicable for me.

Thanks,

MSA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MSA,

It clearly seems to be a code page issue. You will be able to see numbers and common English alphabets as this would be available in all the code pages.

I want some info about the system whether it is Unicode or non Unicode and how are you entering Arabic words in SO10 especially the code page.

The issue of rendering Arabic words is only due to code page mismatch due to these reasons only Unicode came into existence.

Cheers

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check out whether the Address is maintainedin Arabic also ,if so get the fields and use the FONT that u have defined for arabic and print , its only the FONT assignement check.

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MSA,

As you have not mentioned the configuration and type of system (unicode/non-unicode). There will be two cases for printing Arabic in script.

CASE 1: Unicode system: If your system is a unicode system , you can create SO10 object and put in the required Arabic character in Unicode (Address) in it and include it in your sapscript by

/:INCLUDE mytext OBJECT TEXT ID ST where mytext is the standard text name

CASE 2: Non Unicode system: you need to take care of code page you use before including the SO10 standard text in script.

first you need to identify the code page you are going to use and then either you can change the code page by SET COUNTRY before call or addition of Language field.

/:INCLUDE mytext OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE EN Arabic in your case instead of EN.

Get back in case of any other queries.