cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evaluate customer in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created Sales Order with price for customer at first level, But Finance Team should evaluate the customer specially in consignment order and semi spare parts order.

I do not want to active Credit and risk management, So is it possible to control customer or release sales order after creation?

If it solves with another solution, please let me know how I can configure system to cover this issue?

Thanks,

Lida.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,it is necessary for the FI team to access the sales order and release the sales order after checking the customer or you can get a Z screen developed from where the release can be triggered from the background (check with your technical team).

As far as the config is concerned the following are the steps involved,

1.SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Sales Documnets --> Define and Assign Status Profile

2.Select the Standard Profile 0000000,copy and create a new profiel ZSD01 -- Sales Order Release

3.Enter Status Number as A, Status as INITIAL,check Initial Status Lowest and Highest (1 to 2).

4.Double click on the newly created STATUS and check the Business Transaction CREATE DELIVERY as FORBIDDEN.

5.In the same way create one more Status Number B,Status as Release,Lowest and Highst (3 and 3).

Here you will have create a new AUTH.CODE or select an existing standard one 00000001 and assign against the STATUS B.

6.Double click on the newly created STATUS B and check the Business Transaction CREATE DELIVERY as ALLOWED/PERMITTED.

7.In the same screen,you will find a tab"Object types" click on this and select the object type,in your case Sales Order header.

8.After come back and assign the Status Profile in the relevant Sales Order Type in the Status Profile field in the TRANSACTION

FLOW box.

The parameters Initial,Highest Statsu and the Auth.code prevents the users from selecting each others STATUSES in the sales order and allows only the user with the Auth.Code to release.

The Auth.code created should be assigned to relevant user in their respective authorizations against Authorization key under the Authorization object"B_USER STAT".Your Basis team will be able to help you in this.

After the configuration the initial status of the sales order will be locked,can be checked in the Sales Order header -- Status Tab and upon clearance the FI team will check the second radio button SATUS B and the Sales Document will be releade for delivery by the other users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since it is KE, KA are the order types in question, you can assigned them a delivery block in the document type, and which only can be removed after an confirmation from finance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your solution.

Your point is very useful and the problem solved.

Just one question remained: Is it necessary to release sales order one by one or it is possible to release several sales orders together?

Thanks

Lida.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned in my earlier thread,check with your technical team for the possiblity of developing a Z screen with Sales Order change and a radio button to approve orders selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One question remained :

When I create sales order, it will be released at the first level, but it is possible to run MRP for the Blocked sales order, is it anyway to avoid to run MRP on the blocked sales order? ( the problem is if planned order was created, the production dept. will produce it without mention its status)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Status Profile and block the order for delivery until the Finance Team checks and approves the order.

confirm if this is the sort of functionality you are looking for so that i can provide you the relevant confirguration details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

I think it is good solution to solve this problem, how I can configure it?

Another question is it necessary finance team access to the sales order to check or to unblock?

Thanks.

Lida