SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I avail discount of 50% on Certification exam after SAP Tech Ed 2009?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have registered for SAP Tech Ed 2009 Full Conference Pass after 30th October 2009.As I have registered after 30 th Oct '09, as per rules, I cant attempt the Certification Exam at the Tech Ed 2009.

What I want to know is, since I have register for Full Conference Pass, can I avail the 50% discount if I write exam on some other date.

Actually am planning to write Certification Exam in 2010.Can I avail the discount of 50% if I write the exam in 2010 ?

Thanks and Regards,

Rahim.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
can I avail the 50% discount if I write exam on some other date.

To my knowledge, no it is not possible. You have to appear before the TechEd concludes, if you want to avail 50% discount.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

2 REPLIES 2

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
can I avail the 50% discount if I write exam on some other date.

To my knowledge, no it is not possible. You have to appear before the TechEd concludes, if you want to avail 50% discount.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahim,

50% Discount on certification offer is available only to SAP TechEd 2009 Bangalore full conference registrants who have met the eligibility requirements.

Since SAP Education team has to follow certain process which requires some period of time before the exam, we had cut-off date of 30th October, beyond which you cannot opt for certification.

The discount is only for SAP TechEd 2009 Bangalore Full conference registrant, you cannot avail that on any date other than during SAP TechEd 2009 conference.

For more details on certification, please visit http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/teched_2009/index.epx

Regards,

Santhosh N S