cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo against agent payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPERS,

We have a business scenario with our client. i.e. client sell the material through agent to customer. Agent is the reference person for that deal for that client is need to pay commission per ton basis. sale order will be raised on Customer and Invoice also make agaist customer. agent will no bauther about the payment, he will raise a credit memo against each sale order. The requirment is one debit memo is raised with reference to the sale order in that it will take customer only not agent. Even though we maintained agent as partner roll. The agent commission will be on condition in pricing. The agent commition no ware linked to customer.

The payment against each sale order needs to tracked.

Thanks in advance.

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

from your post, few things need to clarified-

he will raise a credit memo against each sale order

Who will raise a credit memo? whoz the sold to party here? In credit memo, what pricing data it should contain?

The requirment is one debit memo is raised with reference to the sale order in that it will take customer only not agent.

Again, same query as above.

Who & why "X" Party raise Debit memo? what data should it contain?

The payment against each sale order needs to tracked.

Here you meant say, Payment to Agent needs to be traced wrt: Sales Order. Am I rite?

As I understood your issue properly,

Your client have business with its customer throgh one Agent. All these types of sales should routed through Agent. So you created Partner function for the agent. with respective to each sales order you need to raise a Credit memo against Agent & settles the commision amount ( which is on TON basis in SO).

It can be routed through [Commission Agent Sales|http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/steps-to-create-commission-for-agent.htm]

[]

if not, please provide clear details.

Answers (0)