cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project team for WBS-element

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. How do I maintain the project team for the WBS-element and what is the practical implication of doing that?

2. How the project team at WBS level is related to Work Center resources at the network activity level?

Thank you for input.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP HELP explains clearly how to maintain a project team for a WBS

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/b2/90bc91046b11d3b7410000e8359ebc/content.htm

You can declare a group of person as team for your project, Later you can allocate/assign the work from network activity to only these person in Workforce planning. You can also assign work to other person, who is not defined in project team, this is done in workforce planning profile configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to make it clear, does it mean that the project team at the WBS-element level is a restriction on top of the resources linked to work centers for respective activities beneath?

I am not clear about the relationship between the "WBS team" and "Work Center team". What if I do not maintain anybody for WBS, but will do a workforce planning for the activity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have not referred the link that Ahmed has suggested. Kindly visit the link and i am sure most of your queries will be clarified.

Besides, there is no such restriction on whether you maintain a Project team or not. Even if you do not maintain a project team you can still do workforce planning, but this depends on the configuration you maintain in your Workforce Planning profile.

Hope this clears most of your doubts.

Regards,

Gokul

Answers (0)