Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EASY DMS ISSUES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I av issues in Easy DMS.

We have defined a New Document type as TS1 and defined the status as Created,Released & Obsolete

1) While i want to delete the documents in Private Root Folder it is giving an error message as

"An error occured when deleting document "Testing Document"(10000000313/TS1/000/AD).When the document is changed,Status must be changed"

While i select the same document and change the status from Release to obsolete and try to delete, again it is giving an same error message as above

My question is how to delete documents in Private Root Folder..

2) I have selected the document in Private Root Folder and select change with SAP GUI it takes me to ECC screen.

On ECC screen While i want to activate the Deletion indicator it showing an message as "You cannot set the deletion indicator (document is used in a BOM)

Question is though i av not used this document in any of the Document BOM Y this message is msg is getting appeared.

3) While we want to create document in EASY DMS every time it generates the internal number for the document..

Y we cannot define our own document numbering??

Awaiting for your replies..

Regards

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu,

All the 3 mentioned issues are related to customization and not to EasyDMS specifically. If you carry out the same operations in DMS, you will get the error messages.

1. This error will come in DMS, when you to try to set deletion indicator; customization - in dc10 you have checked status change for a document type.

2. In DMS, try to set deletion indicator directly, you will get the same error. run a where used list on the document, you will find it might be linked to other objects.

3. answered in post:

Regards

Surjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Surjit,

Thanx for ur reply..

Regards

Bhanu

Answers (0)