cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pass value b/w to diff applications or controller.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have 2 diff application,working together & are linked via views,but i am not able to understand how to pass the value 1 application to another application.how i need to declare the variables in 1 controller & than how to access them fro values in another controller.

i tried out this with import/export memory ID,but i think its not the correct approach to do that.

please tell me some code how to do this.

regds

vipin sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer to this blog.

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/308ebfe9-a07a-2c10-e494-9849d50efc88&overridelayout=true]

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vipin ,

There are various possiblites when you want to transfer data from one application to another:

1. If you are Calling second application from first one :

then you can make use of URL and pass the parameters which you want to pass to the URL . Now in the second application , default handler of inbound plug you can receive those parameters.

Refer this thread :

2. If you are not calling second application in first but still want to transfer some data in second application :

Use the concept of Assitance Classes :

Create an common Assistance Class for both the components(C1, C2 ).

Create Attributes/Tables in the assistance class' Attributes Tab and pass the values from C1 into these attributes using :

wd_assist->Att1 = <Value to be passed>

Finally in Component C2, access those attributes and you will have all the relevant values in C2.

For more help on Assistance Class , Refer this SAP online help :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/43/1f6442a3d9e72ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Standard Component for Assistance Classes : DEMO_COMMON_ASSISTANCE1

I hope this would help you.