cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utilization indicator for Exports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Exports sales are not considered for Utilization. In Tax on goods Movement ->Basic Setings-->u201CMaintain Series Groupsu201D, do I need to check the u201CNo Utilization tabu201D against the Export series group? If I am checking the tab, while printing the excise invoices, the status is coming as reversed. I think taking the Export indicator, the system will not consider the Export Invoices for Utilization. Pl clarify.

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if its export under bond then there is no question of utilization as the dusties doesnt get calculated, because they are just statistical and need to be shown on the ARE1.

and if the export is under claim for rebate then you can configure it in maintain series groups.

It is as your user needs it. That is if they want to utilize immediately or not.

Thanks,

Anand.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. While extracting the registers, what should be the classification for Exports under Letter of Undertaking

IWD Issued for clearance/Removal without payment of duty

IDE Removal on payment of duty for export under no bond

IWE Removal without payment of duty for export under bond

Thanks

Isaac

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to update register in J1I5 before extracting register J2I5.

Classification for Export in LoU - Letter of Undertaking will be IWE-

( Make sure, material documents created during export sales, should not be include while updating register using IDH classification, small Coding needed for this, take help of ABAPer to do this)

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies friends, Ca sombody pl clarify on the below:

Raghu, "You need to set the defaults in customization(CIN) for the dis ch-series gp as "E", that is export." -

1. Does this refer to the Excise- Series Group determination or anything else? I have made settings against the Sales Area/ Shipg Pt/ Plant / Excise Grp/ Series Grp - " U" under Export column.I think this is what u are referring to?

Reaz,

2. Can you help me how to go on with the coding to differentiate the material documents created during export sales, with that of Export sales while updating registers.

3. After extracting the registers both with IDH and IWE differently,

the extracted fille for IDH shows the qty under Removal from the factory On Payment of duty but with Zero excise values , and the IWE extract fils shows the Without payment of duty under Exports ut with Excise Values.

Is this the correct behaviour?

4. How does the "In Bonded Store Room(s)" in RG1 getsupdated? Any specific settigs are required for this? We have configured the Bonded ware houses as storage locations and sales is also carried out from the Bonded WH.But Iam not sure how this gets updated in the RG1 register

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac

"Raghu, "You need to set the defaults in customization(CIN) for the dis ch-series gp as "E", that is export." -

1. Does this refer to the Excise- Series Group determination or anything else? I have made settings against the Sales Area/ Shipg Pt/ Plant / Excise Grp/ Series Grp - " U" under Export column.I think this is what u are referring to"

yes, This is what I was refering to. These settings make the excise-Series gp default in creation of EI.

After this check the utilization tab, after making sure your ship destination if Exports location.

Hope this helps you.

regards

raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu for the clarification.

Friends,Can somebody throw light on the points 2,3,4?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reaz,

2. Can you help me how to go on with the coding to differentiate the material documents created during export sales, with that of Export sales while updating registers.

When you update the register in J1I5 ( Comp Code / Plant / Exc Group / Posting date / Classificaiton is required fields).

based on selection system fetch all the material documents.

Provide logic to the ABAPer,

" first fetch all the Material documents & year from MKPF table. now fetch the exise details from Excise header / item tables where (Excise transaction type / ref doc1 & ref indicator 1 for Excise details ) & (Excise transaction type / doc yr / doc no- from Excise header) as search criteria store in Internal table

now delete the records from internal table, where classification equal to IDH- & Export indicator not equal to "----"(blank)

then you will find the list of only domestic sales.

( similarly for each classification, this coding should be incorporated in Tcode:SE37:J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1I5_VALIDATE

hope it clears your 2nd point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reaz, I will check and get back

Isaac

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Isaac

You need to set the defaults in customization(CIN) for the dis ch-series gp as "E", that is export.

Then while creation of excise invoice check that it is Export in utilization - Bond etc.

Also check that your customer is and export shipt to.

Then save the document.

Hope this helps.

regards

raghu