cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry question

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i maintain pr00 in vk11, will that price show up in inquiry? i ask this because every time i create an inquiry for abc customer for material xyz, it tells me pr00 is missing. but when i create an order for the same customer for the same material, it gets the price from vk11. am i doing something wrong here or is this usually the process?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system should determine PR00 for inquiry. In inquiry you can go to pricing analysis and analyze why the PR00 is not picking the condition record.

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked the pricing analysis and the pricing procedure for inquiry is different than the pricing procedure for order, however, both procedures contain pr00 with the same settings, but the sales order picks up the pr00 value and the inquiry doesn't. ???

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure in VOV7-item cat: Pricing = X,

In Std Inquiry documen type system will pick the "Pricing date" from Valid from date.

Once Pricing date is maintained, system finds the condition record by taking this pricing date as basis fo fetch the condition reocord.

if you want system defaults today's date as Pricing date, then in VOV8- Inquiry type details- "Requested delivery date/Pricing date/PO date" - - Prop.for pricing date- change the entry from "B" to -"Blank" & save it.

now try to create Inquiry , check conditions tab. ( assume, Condition record already maintained in VK11, before creation Inquiry)

Former Member
0 Kudos

that did it! thanks a bunch!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Just check

1. Before creating inquiry you need to maintain VK11 for PR00.

2. Then check whether you are maintaining on correct access sequence.

3. Now if it doesnt determines PR00 in inquiry go to conditions tab and analysis page and check why the price is not determined.

4. Rectify the same and redermine the price as "B".

Thanks and Regards

Raghu