cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Related to Billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was doing billing of SO containing 9 line items but when in billing it is only picking 8 line items . please tell me the reason and solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still waiting for appropriate answer

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Already possible reasons had listed above and you have not confirmed whether you have done split analysis. If so, what the system says ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if n ot all the items of the sales document are present in the billing document, then there should be a log explaining the reason. If there is not any log, then maybe you are using a custom requirement routine in customizing copy control blocking that item.

BR

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If, out of 9 itmes, system is picking 8 only, then check which item has not been copied at all to Billing document.

Check the "Item category " of that item in the Sales order, which is not getting copied to Billing.

In VOV7, check the "Billing relevance" field for that Item category.

Possible, it is not relevant for Billing (Billing relevance field may be blank in the said item category).

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Invoice split could be there. If any of the following differs in preceding document, then you will get invoice split.

a) Payer

b) Inco Terms

c) Payment Terms

d) Billing Date

e) Exchange Rate in case of export

Go to VF02 and analyse for invoice split.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked he invoice as the all the things mentioned by you are same but still it only picks few line items not all.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VF02, key in the billing document and execute. Now from top menu bar, click on Environment -> Split Analysis. System will show why the billing is splitting.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the SPLIT ANALYSIS in the VF02 ( change mode or Billing document) in the ENVIRONMENT.

There in Analysis you can find why the item is ignored.

regards,

santosh