cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client change settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we wanted to configure the system in such a way that , we get a mail or alert when ever the SAP Client is opened or Closed

Please let me know of different ways to achieve it

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendran,

They it's implemented in our environment is -

We have modified Function Module - RFC_READ_TABLE (Which is standard SAP Provided Function Module) such that it reads all possible systems SE06 & SCC4 table content once per day and report out to the respective concern people.

This function module has been configured to run as background job once per day. And you can either modify this function module to collect the data of all systems that you need centrally if you have Solution Manager in place in your environment or you can run on each system everywhere you need.

SCC4 log entries you can find in table T000 and similarly SE06 entries in it's respective table.

I hope this gives you some plan to initiate and implement.

Regards

Sekhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to configure the Email alerts using CCMS agent and scot.Then it will trigeer the mail >please go through the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/2c/abb2e7ff6311d194c000a0c93033f7/frameset.htm

Regards

Edited by: praveen on Nov 2, 2009 2:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendran,

It's possible, you got to build a ABAP function module that keep track of the changes (SE06 & SCC4) activites. And use SCOT to trigger mail according to the change made.

I am trying re-collect as what all that we performed to achive this, so will get back to more on this.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply

Please get back to me if you have any information or the ABAP Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can try parameter rec/client and then use CCMS to send you the log of the Client changes.

V...